Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Finished: Roll Up Star Hook Case

This project wasn't my all-time favorite. I found the stitch to make the stars a little tedious, and the pattern was wrong! I had to play around with it to find the right fix so the first half of the case actually has uneven edging. I tried to block it to fix it, but all I had were push pins and a towel, and I don't think it did much. I should have unraveled the beginning and start over, but I figure it'll get replaced soon enough anyway. If you want the corrections for this pattern, they're in my notes for the project on Ravelry.

Days to Complete: 4

The original pattern can be found for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, I'd love to hear your thoughts!